Master the Paperwork, Due Diligence, & Closing Details to Confidently Buy an Investment Property
Finally remove the mystery & complexity
from the property buying process
This course will clarify and simplify the steps you need to put investment properties under contract, perform due diligence, and confidently close your purchase. Using Coach Carson's own purchase checklist as a guide, you'll receive in-depth, practical lessons that will help you consistently and competently buy your own properties. You'll also receive an editable copy of Coach's checklist to use for yourself.
Your instructor Chad Carson has been a full-time real estate investor for 18 years. In the process, he has bought, leased, financed, and sold hundreds of different properties. The lessons he provides in this class came from studying best practices of others and from the school of hard knocks!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The Key Steps & Paperwork Needed to Buy an Investment Property
During 4 online classes, Contract-to-Closing will teach you how to:
- Know and avoid the biggest red flags when buying an investment property
- Avoid missing any important details in the purchase process
- Pick the most important team members to help you close your property
- Competently read, understand, and complete your own purchase contract (including contingencies that savvy investors use in their paperwork)
- Identify the not-so-obvious but critically important due diligence steps every investors needs to perform (including how to re-negotiate with the seller when your due diligence finds problems)
- Understand the different financing options available to you
- Manage the lending process so that you actually have the money you need
- Prepare for the actual closing so that your closing appointment is a smooth and calm event without unexpected problems
Get started now!
LET'S SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING YOU GET INSIDE THE COURSE:
4 Live, 2-hour Classes. Closing Checklist. Life-time access.
[NOW - BETA COURSE] LIVE CLASS: As a founding, beta student you will be going through the class live in December 2020 as Coach teaches and creates the content. Classes are delivered each week in a live 2-hour Zoom session (recorded for later listening). These live classes will be focused on your questions about each topic. Upfront you'll receive a copy of Coach's Closing Checklist document and a copy of his slides for each week's class.
Here is the schedule for the live calls:
- Class #1 - Thursday 11/19/20 - 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 PM PST
- No live class during week of Thanksgiving - 11/22 to 11/28/20
- Class #2 - Thursday 12/03/20 - 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 PM PST
- Class #3 - Thursday 12/10/20 - 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 PM PST
- Class #4 - Thursday 12/17/20 - 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 PM PST
[SOON] FULL, FINISHED ONLINE COURSE: After receiving your questions and feedback during this beta course period, Coach will update and add to the content and produce a finished version of the course (target - late January 2021). This course will include video and audio lessons plus additional bonus documents, expert interviews, and more. You will receive life-time access to all of the finished course content and any future upgrades.
- 5 modules w/ 25+ lessons broken into clearly organized short segments for quick learning
- Each video will also be available in audio ("podcast") format for on-the-go listening
- Get your ongoing questions answered by Coach Carson in the comments section below each lesson
- Reinforce your learning with quizzes at the end of each module
- Document library including:
- Coach's Closing Checklist
- Sample Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Due Diligence Checklist
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement (w/ Coach's commentary)
- Closing Instructions Template
- BONUS: Interviews with experts like a real estate attorney, title insurance representative, property inspector, and more.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Investors Who Want More Confidence Buying Investment Properties
Contract-to-Closing is for both new and experienced investors who want to improve the their ability to competently and confidently close on investment properties.
As a new investor, the purchase process can seem mysterious, complex, and overwhelming. The result is usually hesitation and analysis paralysis. But this course will clearly outline the the process and give you the tools you need to put a property under contract and buy it with with confidence.
Novice or experienced investors have probably already bought investment properties. But avoiding mistakes or improving your systems can save you thousands of dollars and avoid unnecessary stress and worry. You can look at this course as an "under the hood" tour of another investor's property buying systems so that you can borrow ideas that work for you.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
GUARANTEE (REVIEW THIS!)
Contract-to-Closing comes with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. I pride myself on high quality programs that actually work…if you put the work in. Meaning, if you do study the material and do the action exercises, good things happen. If you don’t do it, nothing good happens.
If within 30 days you are unhappy for whatever reason just email our customer support. I stand behind this course 100%.
- Chad / Coach