Get Notified When the Course Opens!
Real Estate Start School will reopen to the public in early 2018. To be notified when the course opens, enter your email address to join the waitlist.
Introducing Real Estate Start School from Coach Carson, a hands-on, step-by-step system that enables you to confidently get started (or restarted) with real estate investing.
Real estate information is valuable, but only when it's specifically adapted to your unique situation. That’s why this course is different. You get the essential information you need to know, a customized plan based on your situation, and step-by-step guidance and support so you can apply what you learn.
Here's what's included with Real Estate Start School
Real Estate Start School was designed to get you started. Each and every facet of the course, from its length to action items, was carefully planned to serve that goal.
- Work at your own pace. There are six distinct modules with 17 videos (over ten total hours!), taking you from scratch to getting started with your real estate investing businesss.
- Clear action items help you build momentum, so that by the end of the course you will already be well on your way.
- Bonuses keep you on track, including a printable workbook, cheat-sheets, checklists, and a series of special Expert Interviews with successful real estate investors.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss the lessons and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- (Founding Students Bonus) Group coaching calls with Chad during the first month give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
How to start investing in real estate, from the ground up
Across 6 different modules, each designed to guide you step-by-step, you'll receive detailed lessons on how to:
- Develop a customized real estate plan for YOU: Like picking from a menu, this course will help you choose the unique real estate plan that will move you towards your financial goals.
- Pick the right market for investing (local or long distance): You'll receive detailed instructions and a checklist so that you can make sure you have the right investing market, either locally or long distance.
- Run the numbers to know you have a good deal: Real estate investing is a numbers game. So, you'll learn the most important formulas to confidently evaluate your next property purchase.
- Build a dream team to help you succeed: The right team will make or break your efforts, so you'll learn the most important team members, like real estate agents, CPAs, contractors, etc. You'll also learn how to choose the right ones.
- Get the money to fund your deals: You'll learn the best sources of financing, both traditional and non-traditional (like seller financing and private money). And you'll get ideas to raise money for down payments and other cash needs.
- Find good deals: Nothing else works in real estate investing if you can't find a good deal. You'll learn how Chad has consistently bought good deals year-in, year-out for 15 years.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Financial Independence Seekers
Real Estate Start School is for those who want to use real estate to achieve financial independence but don't know the next steps to get started (or restarted).
You understand the power of real estate investing. You like the control it gives you to build wealth, generate income, and eventually make working for money optional. But real estate investing also has a lot of moving parts. Making progress can sometimes feel overwhelming (even if you bought real estate in the past). Real Estate Start School is the guide to get you unstuck, confident, and moving forward whether you're brand new or just getting back into the game.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
Below are testimonials about Chad's ability to help investors get started with real estate investing.
"He is the ONLY person Sean and I would recommend to someone if they are just getting started in real estate"
"My husband and I decided in 2010 that we wanted to be real estate investors. We quickly realized that there were a lot of different directions to go and we needed a lot of help to begin this journey. My husband, Sean, knew Chad through one of the investment groups and trusted him immediately so we sought him out to be our mentor. It was the best decision that we could have possibly made.
The great thing about working with Chad is that he helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses so that you can come up with a plan that makes sense for your personal goals. Unfortunately, we have seen a lot of friends jump from strategy to strategy but Chad gave us clarity to understand what we wanted so that we could reverse engineer the process.
Chad has been everything you could ask for in a mentor and it has grown into a terrific friendship as well. You can't ask for anything more than for someone to educate you on the mechanics of investing and to also help you cultivate a plan that makes sense for your life. We have far exceeded our goals to this point and it is largely due to having fantastic resources like Chad. He is the ONLY person Sean and I would recommend to someone if they are just getting started in real estate or if they are looking to take their business to the next level.
- Heather and Sean Mckay, Charlotte, NC
"He is truly an expert on real estate investing."
"I've known Chad for several years. He is truly an expert on real estate investing. Chad has always been willing to share his knowledge and advice on any question I had, or to help me evaluate a potential deal.
- John and Margaret Atwood, Greenville, SC
"To sum up Chad in 4 words- Character, Knowledge, Accomplished, and Intelligent."
"I have known Chad Carson as a fellow Investor and in my capacity as Director of Education for the Metrolina Real Estate Investor's Association in Charlottte, NC since 2008.
I cannot fail to stand in awe of Chad's accomplishments and consistency as a real estate investor. Our organization has had him in to teach on various subjects, and he has invariably covered the subject thoroughly, entertainingly, and at a level incredibly appropriate to the subject audience.
As a coach and mentor, that is where Chad really shines- he can take an Investor making $75K per year and help him get his business to the next level of well over $6 figures, but can just as easily adapt his level of instruction to help a brand new Investor do his or her very first deal without overawing, overloading, or burdening them with information that is at that level superfluous. You will find this quality well-nigh nonexistent among those who coach other investors. To sum up Chad in 4 words- Character, Knowledge, Accomplished, and Intelligent.
- Lou Gimbutis, Charlotte, NC
GET UNSTUCK & GET STARTED NOW
Don't get stuck in analysis paralysis or being a perennial student. Instead, start moving forward towards your real estate goals. Taking action is your best teacher, and that's exactly what Real Estate Start School will help you do.
Beta Launch: Limited to first 50 Founding Students, so enroll now to reserve your spot!
after you enroll
Module #1 - Personal Goals & Strategy
after you enroll
Module #2 - Target Market, Niches, & Good Deal Criteria
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Will I get access to the full course all at once?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Do I need a lot of cash to get started in real estate investing?
It depends. But your start will certainly be easier if you've saved up cash for down payments and other upfront expenses. With that said, Chad began real estate investing with $1,000. This course will teach you strategies if you have a lot of funds or if you don't.
Will this real estate information work in high-priced markets? What about outside of the U.S.?
High-priced markets have their challenges and benefits. A key lesson in the course will address evaluating whether your market is good for investing or whether you should invest out of town.
The general investing and business principles will work in any location. But real estate laws are very local, so you'll certainly need to have local expert advice before moving forward.
What do I do if I need help?
If you need help with something related to the course, please contact [email protected]
Real Estate Start School comes with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. I pride myself on high quality programs that actually work…if you put the work in. Meaning, if you do study the material and do the action exercises, good things happen. If you don’t do it, nothing good happens.
If within 30 days you are unhappy for whatever reason just email our customer support. We stand behind Real Estate Start School 100%.
This course is not open for enrollment.