How to Fix and Flip Properties For Cash
Learn the Fun and Profitable Business of Fixing & Flipping Houses For Big Chunks of Cash
This is an online, pre-recorded class about flipping houses taught by real estate investor Chad Carson and special guests Chad Tate from Charlotte, NC and duo Randy Siwik and Penny Myers from Wilmington, NC.
It was originally taught live, but you can now get immediate access to over 6 hours of content, including:
- 4 tutorial videos that explain the fix and flip business model
- A written 9-page training guide to explain the fix and flip business model
- Three separate audio webinars that include detailed case studies
- Three sets of PDF slides to allow you to follow along with the audio
You’ll have immediate and unlimited access to download audios, documents, and videos anytime.
Let experienced investor Chad Carson help you learn how to fix and flip houses for cash. Sign-up now!
I am a life-long student of real estate investing, money, and life. And I LOVE teaching and helping others get breakthroughs and make progress. I'm here for you, so please let me know how I can help!
What You Will Learn
- Real life details and case studies of the business model of buying, fixing, and selling houses ("flipping").
- How many investors use this model to generate large chunks of cash, either full-time or as a part-time business.
- Challenges and pitfalls you must consider before starting this business model.
- What type of people make a good fit for fixing-and-flipping (clue: not everyone).
- How to find good deals.
- Where to get the money.
- The key steps for starting or growing your own fix-and-flip business.
Why Take This Class?
Maybe you've seen this business model on famous TV shows on A&E and HGTV. Although they're exciting, unfortunately, the real world doesn't always work like it does on television. This class will show you real case studies, share inside details, and give you practical advice from those who do this business model in today's market.
Fixing and flipping houses can be a fun and profitable business. But it can also be stressful and you can lose money if you don't know what you're doing. This class will help you learn how this business works and what you need to know to avoid the biggest mistakes.
StartLesson 1 - What the Fix and Flip Business Model Is (6:54)
StartLesson 2 - Who is a Good Fix For the Fix and Flip Business Model (9:51)
StartLesson 3 - The Good and Bad of the Fix and Flip Business Model (13:23)
StartLesson 4 - What's Next If You Want to Start the Fix and Flip Business Model (11:31)
Who Is This Class For?
- Brand new investors trying to figure out their niche.
- Anyone looking to maximize cash flow with their real estate investments.
- Flippers and wholesalers looking to learn from others in the business.
- Experienced landlords looking to expand their business to generate more cash flow.